Starts: Sydney NSW, Australia
Ends: Sydney NSW, Australia
Exploring the stunning Hunter Valley wine region, tasting some of Australia’s best wine, food, cheese, chocoloate, beer & distilled spirits! Small groups, great music playlist, a relaxed style & inside knowledge makes the experience feel like you are with a group of friends heading out for a fun day, rather than on a robot style tour.
You will enjoy 3 relaxed, educational wine tastings of reds, whites & fortified wines with local gurus. You will have free time to unwind over a gourmet lunch with a glass of wine, craft beer or cider and during the day we drop by a local cheese shop, chocolate & fudge factory, as well as The Hunter Distillery for some delicious tasting experiences with local, friendly faces.
- Visit 3 wineries (no rushing around). Sample white and red wine varieties, guided by local experts at local & boutique Hunter Valley Wineries
- Organic vodka, schnapps, gin & liqueur tastings served in test tubes! Try the mango, choc mint, plus lots more and see why this stop has become a highlight of the tour for some
- Local gourmet cheese tasting
- Local chocolate & fudge tasting at the Hunter Valley Chocolate Factory
- Option to buy craft beer tasting paddle at lunch time (10 brews available)
- Small Group Hunter Valley Day Tour (Max 20 onboard)
- No boring commentary, just fun facts and local stories
- Great music playlist
- No hidden costs
- Experienced and enthusiastic tour guide
- Gourmet pizzas and a glass of wine, craft beer/cider made on location in the Brew House Cafe at Hope Estate