Starts: Adelaide SA, Australia
Ends: Melbourne VIC, Australia
Day 1 ? Adelaide to Grampians National Park (D):
*Murray River *
- Start the day with beautifull views as we travel by Australia?s longest river
- Enjoy some complimentry morning tea at Tolmer Creek.
- Look around the township of Horsham.
Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Learn the history and culture of the local jardwadjali and Djab Wurrung Tribes.
Reed?s Lookout or Lake Bellfield
- Take a stroll along the lake?s shore and breathe in fresh mountain air. This ever popular walking and picknicking spot is just a short drive from Hall?s Gap.
Jaws of Death or Aboriginal Cave Paintings
- Bunjil, the almighty Grampians creator, was the leading figure in spiritual life of local Abroginal people. The only known rock art painting of Bunjil, is found on
the way to Stawell.
MacKenzie Falls or Silverband Falls
- A pleasant walk to see the beautiful McKenzie Falls or the Silverband Falls.
Boroka Lookout or Venus Baths
- Experience breathtaking mountain views from Boroka Lookout point or cool down at Venus Baths.
- Spend time in the beautiful Halls Gap, the heart of the Grampians National Park. Spot some kangaroo?s and enjoy a delicious dinner.
Day 2 ? Great Ocean Road (B):
- Visit a 30 000 year old extinct volcano.
Bay Of Martyrs
- Start the Great ocean road off with a bang
- London Bridge has fallen down?.BUT it still makes a stunning photo opportunity and has a great story behind it.
Loch Ard Gorge
- A beautiful vista of towerng cliffs, a sparkling blue-green sea with a small sandy beach. This gorge derives its name from one of Victoria?s most tragic shipwrecks more then 120 years ago.
- View the beautiful limestone stacks that form the mighty Twelve Apostles. Treat yourself to an optional helicopter flight for an extra $100 (Weather & Time permitting).
- Take a guided bushwalk through this very rare, ancient and cool temperate rainforest. You?ll feel dwarfed as you stroll past some of the tallest trees in the world.
- Go for a swim or look around the cute seaside town.
- See how many Koalas you can find at Kennett River. Get amongst beautiful bird: King Parrots, Crimson rosellas and look out for the famous Kookaburra
Historic Memorial Arch
- Take some pictures at the historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
- Feel the small town coastal vibe as we cruise through this picturesque seaside village.
Accommodation, morning tea, all park entry fees, 1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner, courtesy inner city accommodation pick up, inner city drop offs and a friendly & informative tour guide.