Tour Price Includes:
Professional guide, travel in an air-conditioned vehicle, sightseeing and meals as indicated, accommodation with all bedding and National park fees.
*Included Activities: *
Sydney Harbour boat ride, Blue Mountains hiking, Hunter Valley wine, cheese, beer and chocolates, Koala Hospital Port Macquarie, Spot X beachfront surf camp, Design your own boomerang with Aboriginal people, Hand-feed wild dolphins, 2 full days four-wheel drive touring on Fraser Island, 2 nights / 1 day cattle station activities, Whitsunday Islands sailing/Whitehaven Beach, A day and night in the Atherton Tablelands with night canoeing
What you need to Bring:
Hat, sunscreen, walking shoes/boots, insect repellent, water bottle, bathers/towel, flip flops/thongs and camera.
Optional activities (Prices from):
Surf lesson $65, Horse Ride on the cattle station $70, Motorbike Ride/Lesson $65, White-water rafting $169 + $30 local payment, Hot Air Ballooning $225 + $30 local payment, Great Barrier Reef day cruise $180
Tour extensions (Prices from):
3-day live-aboard dive tour on the Great Barrier Reef from $725
2 & 3 day Cape Tribulation Rainforest Tours from $150
- Please call our Reservations Team (1300 551 510) during business hours at least 48 hours prior to departure to confirm pick-up location and time.
- Safari not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Travel insurance is recommended for passengers due to the adventure activities undertaken throughout this safari.
- Optional activities and tour extensions prices are subject to change without notice.
- For those wishing to spend a little more time on the Great Barrier Reef there are options available for extended beginner and advanced dive trips which can be arranged by our guide.
- If you wish to explore more of Tropical North Queensland then 2 and 3-day trips further north to Cape Tribulation can also be organised through your guide.
- Those choosing to upgrade will be provided with ensuite twin, double or single rooms at all locations except the cattle station and Atherton Tablelands where rooms have shared facilities, and the beachfront surf camp where passengers can pay a supplement to upgrade locally, subject to availability. Note the upgrades at surf camp cannot be pre-booked.
- The sailing in the Whitsundays and four-wheel drive touring on Fraser Island is not exclusive to the group. You will travel with additional people and will have larger group sizes on those days.