Tour Price Includes:
Professional guide, travel in an air-conditioned 4WD vehicle for 6 days & minibus for 3 days, all meals (as listed on itineraries), two-hour private crocodile and wildlife cruise, camping equipment and fees, all bedding, reference books, drinking water (please provide your own bottle) and park entry fee.
What you need to bring:
Torch, wide brimmed hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, water bottle (1.5 litres), walking shoes/boots, sleeping bag (if you prefer to use your own), toiletries, swim wear, towel, camera, comfortable and casual clothing. Note: Due to limited space on the vehicle please restrict luggage to a day pack and one soft overnight bag/backpack (maximum 15kg except Kakadu 10kg).
During your 3 Day Kakadu/Litchfield tour please leave the majority of your luggage in storage at your Darwin hotel and only bring enough luggage for 3 days. For the rest of your safari normal airline weight allowances apply.
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
- Twin Falls boat shuttle fee is an additional $12.50 payable on day of departure.
- Safari is not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
- This 10 day package is a combination of three safari products and the guide and passengers may differ on each safari. Passengers will be staying independently at the accommodation between each of the safaris.
- Single passengers will be provided with a single hotel room in Darwin and Alice Springs however will be required to share a tent with another same sex passenger whilst on safari.
- Flights must arrive at Ayers Rock Airport on or before 1.05 pm. Flight details must be provided at time of booking please. Clients joining at Ayers Rock will do so after lunch and therefore lunch is at own expense. Please be dressed in comfortable walking clothing and footwear, have a water bottle and hat with sunscreen when boarding tour at Ayers Rock Airport.
- Please call our Reservations Team (1300 551 510) at least 48 hours prior to departure to confirm pick-up location and time.
- For those joining this Safari at Ayers Rock Airport flights must arrive on or before 1.05pm. Advise flight details when placing your reservation. Please be dressed in comfortable walking clothing and footwear, have a water bottle, hat and sunscreen.
- Lunch on Day 1 included for Ex Alice Springs departures only.
- Single passengers will be provided with a single hotel room in Darwin and Alice Springs however will be required to share a tent with another same sex passenger – whilst on safari unless optional hotel upgrade is chosen for Kakadu/Litchfield Safari.
- Twin and Jim Jim Falls will be closed from 7th November for the tropical summer months. Itineraries will be altered and will be substituted with locations such as Gunlom, Maguk (Barramundi Falls), Yurmikmik or Gubara Springs.
- Twin Falls boat shuttle fee is an additional $12.50 payable on day of departure. (Seasonal)
- Wangi Falls may not be accessible during the wet season. During this time we will provide an alternative or spend more time in locations visited.
In order to maximise your touring experience of Uluru, we recommend that you arrive into Ayers Rock Airport or before 1:05pm. The first pick up from Ayers Rock airport is 1:30pm. It is however possible to start this tour with a pick-up from Ayers Rock Airport on later flights (up to and including the Qantas SYD-AYQ service, which arrives at 2.50pm), Passengers being collected from Ayers Rock Airport at 3.10 pm (2.50 pm flight) will miss the Cultural Centre and due to time restrictions will take a shorter Uluru walk. They will still be able to do a base walk, just not the entire base of Uluru. Passengers being collected from the Ayers Rock Airport earlier than the above will not miss any of the sights except they will not be provided with lunch and will had to have eaten prior to pick up.