Starts: Cairns QLD, Australia
Ends: Cairns QLD, Australia
- Coastal Drive ? Travel to Port Douglas on one of the most renowned scenic coastal roads in Australia. Have – Port Douglas ? Enjoy free time in Port Douglas to soak up the village atmosphere.
- Mossman Gorge- Enjoy a guided walk through this magnificent rainforest area taking in the boardwalk and – Alexandria Lookout ? The perfect location to view where the Daintree Rainforest, Daintree River and the Coral Sea merge into one spectacular panoramic reflection. Ideal spot for those post card photo opportunities.
- Lunch Time ? Bring your own lunch or purchase a snack from the restaurant and chill out on the white sand of Cape Tribulation Beach or enjoy a swim in the resort pool (Swimming in the ocean is seasonal due to stingers ,period Oct to June).
- Cape Tribulation Beach ? Already there for the lunch break you now have free time for a walk along the full length of the magical Cape Tribulation Bay or simply kick back and relax under the fringing rainforest of the Daintree where the ‘Rainforest meets the Reef’!
- Daintree River Wildlife Cruise ? Our journey continues to the majestic Daintree River for a 1 hour Wildlife and Crocodile exploration. This is a rare location to see wildlife at play in their native habitat and retrieve knowledge and tales of the area from a local naturalist guide.
- Rex Lookout ? On the return trip back to Cairns we will stop briefly at Rex?s Lookout. A popular spot for tourist?s to take scenic photos of the coast line and out to Green Island. It?s also a popular spot for dare devil hang gliders to enjoy the uplifting sea breeze.