Starts: Darwin NT, Australia
Ends: Darwin NT, Australia
*Day 1 – Kakadu *
- Pick up at 7am from accommodation.
- Head to the Adelaide River for our Jumping Crocodile cruise.
- Nourlangie Rock (Rock Art and Views)
- Swim at Ikoymarrwa (Moline Rockhole) special permit access.
- Camp at Private safari Camp.
- Showers and toilet facilities (L,D)
Day 2 – Kakadu
- Early to rise for a big day
- Explore the Yurmikmik region for a full day of walking and Swimming
- Cascading Falls of Boulder Creek
- Motor Car Falls
- Kurrundi Falls
- Gunlom Falls (when accessible)
- Camp Private camp with air-conditioned dorms – Aussie BBQ with a taste plate of croc, Buffalo and kangaroo.
- Showers and toilet facilities (B,L,D)
Day 3 – Litchfield
- Up early again to head to Litchfield National Park
- Wangi Falls
- Florence Falls for a cool swim
- Tolmer Falls
- Buley Rockhole?s
- Giant Termite mounds
- Return to Darwin approximately 5.30pm (B,L)
Accommodation for the 3 day Kakadu/Litchfield will continue to be camping until the monsoons begin, early December, where they will then stay at a private camp. This has air conditioned dorm-share accommodation . Dorm and camping fees are all inclusive.