Starts: Darwin NT, Australia
Ends: Darwin NT, Australia
This tour covers Kakadu National Park. Take a ride on the Jumping Crocodile Cruise, visit Nourlangie Rock, Gunlom Falls/Yurmikmik and many other great areas.
Designed for the very fit and active, a reasonable level of fitness is required.
All food and water, tents and swags, transportation, tour guide, wildlife cruise and camp fees.
Day 1 – Kakadu
- Pick up at 06.30am from accommodation.
- Head to the Adelaide River for our Jumping Crocodile cruise.
- Nourlangie Rock (Rock Art and Views)
- Nawurlandja lookout.
- Warradjan Cultural Centre
- Camp Private Safari camp – Aussie BBQ with a taste plate of croc, Buffalo and kangaroo.
- Showers and toilet facilities (L,D)
Day 2 – Kakadu
- Early to rise for a big day
- Gunlom Falls (when accessible) or Yurmikmik, walking and Swimming
- Drive back to Darwin