Starts: Adelaide SA, Australia
Ends: Adelaide SA, Australia
See the highlights of South Australia?s premier nature-based tourism destination, Kangaroo Island. From Remarkable Rocks to playful fur seals, SeaLink guides will take you to Kangaroo Island?s natural highlights. This is simply the best 1 Day Kangaroo Island tour available.
Take a guided walk on the beach among a colony of rare and wild Australian sea lions with a National Parks Ranger. Head to Vivonne Bay Bistro for a two-course lunch. Spend the afternoon at Flinders Chase National Park, renowned as a sanctuary for native Australian animals including kangaroos, wallabies, koalas and echidnas.
The tour of the park will take you to the rugged southern coastline for a walk on Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch. Remarkable Rocks provides great photographic opportunities and stunning sea views. Admirals Arch boardwalk takes you down a rugged cliff face to reveal this spectacular rock archway, a natural nursery and safe haven for playful Long-nosed Fur Seals that can be seen resting, swimming and playing in the waves or on the rocks.
From Adelaide, this tour is a 16 hour day that includes travel to and from Kangaroo Island. You do get time to rest during your ferry transfers & coach travel between attractions.
- Selected Hotel pick up / set downs from Adelaide and Glenelg
- Return travel to Kangaroo Island either by coach/ferry or air
- Seal Bay Conservation Park guided Beach Walk
- Flinders Chase National Park including Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch
- Koala viewing at Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
- 2 Course Lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro
- Expert Commentary by a local driver/guide