Starts: Cairns QLD, Australia
Ends: Cairns QLD, Australia
- Xtreme Tully River Full Day Rafting with BBQ lunch beside the river
- Departs Cairns 6.30am | Returns 6pm
- Departs Mission Beach 7.30am | Returns 5pm
- 14,000 ft Mission Beach Tandem Skydive 60 sec freefall
- Departs Cairns 7am | Returns 6pm
- Departs Mission Beach 7am & 1pm
Conditions & Age Restrictions
- Minimum age is 15 years, and those under 18 must travel with a guardian or parent
- For you safety you will not be permitted to raft if we detect you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Rafting & skydiving is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- Skydive maximum weight: 100kgs.
- Xtreme rafters must be competent swimmers and have a good understanding of English
- If you do not meet safety requirements you may be downgraded to the main Tully rafting tour on the day (no refund).
- You have 14 days to use all portions of your package from the first travel date
- Please advise your preferred dates and times in the comments at the time of booking.
- If you do not meet these requirements on the day you may be downgraded to the main trip (no refund).