Starts: Melbourne VIC, Australia
Ends: Melbourne VIC, Australia
A truely unique experience! An adventure beyond compare.
The Penguin Parade and Wildlife Express tour visits Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park. See animals in their natural habitat. Hand feed kangaroos and wallabies and learn about the conservation work of this important sanctuary. This Eco-certified sanctuary showcases the famous and endangered faces of Australian wildlife, including southern bettong, eastern quolls and rare fluffy gliders. Get close to these beautiful animals with the opportunity to hand feed them, watch and be captivated like never before!
From here we travel to Phillip Island and stop in at the famous Chocolate Factory (tour included). We see the Nobbies and Seal Rocks, stroll along the boardwalk and enjoy the spectacular views along Phillip Island?s rugged south coast. Next stop is Summerland Beach, home to Victoria?s largest colony of little penguins for the nightly Penguin Parade. Watch as hundreds of little penguins make their way across the beach and return to their sand dune burrows.
- Encounter Australia’s wildlife at Moonlit Sanctuary
- Opportunity for a close koala experience (small fee applies)
- Stop at Phillip Island Chocolate Factory (Tour included)
- Visit the Nobbies and Seal Rocks Centre
- Stroll along coastal boardwalks and take in the scenic views
- Learn about the Penguins day to day activities at the Penguin Parade Information Centre
- Watch the world famous penguin parade
*Please be aware that the Chocolate Factory is CLOSED on Christmas Day, so we will provide your with some samples of the famous chocolate and you will get the chance to walk it off on a lovely beach walk! We also advise you bring along snacks and water as options to purchase along the way will be limited today.
- All Park entrance fees
- Friendly and informative tour guide