Starts: Perth WA, Australia
Ends: Adelaide SA, Australia
The 9 Day Perth to Adelaide tour travels through the Central wheat belt of Western Australia to Esperance where it will stay in in Cape Le Grand National Park. The tour then heads to Norseman and crosses the Nullarbor and onto the Eyre Peninsula. This tour has a focus of the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia and following the coastline of the Great Australian Bight onto Port Lincoln.
After we have visited Port Lincoln, we will be travelling through the Flinders Ranges and then onto South Australia’s Capital Adelaide, where our journey finishes.
The journey is approximately 3800 kilometres – An average days driving is about 400-450 kilometres.
The difference between the 10 day Adelaide to Perth and the 9 Day Perth to Adelaide is that the Perth to Adelaide tour focuses on the Eyre Peninsula. The Adelaide to Perth tour focuses on the south west of Western Australia.
Tour Highlights Include
- Surf Wave Rock
- Visit Cape Le Grand National Park, where the kangaroos are relaxing on the beach
- Sleep in a swag
- Travel through the true Nullarbor and see the Great Australian Bight
- Sleep at Koonalda Homestead ruins, one of the original settler?s homesteads
- Take a picture at Australia’s most famous roadsign! The one and only sign with the Camel, Wombat and Kangaroo
- Swim with the Sealions and Dolphins (OE $195 p.p.) Will have to know your intentions before the tour starts.
- Learn to Surf (OE$40 cash)paid at the beach. Minimum number of 4 for this activity to go ahead, involvement to be told to the guide on day 1
- Visit the Koalas at Mikkira Station
- Overcome your fears and cagedive with the Great Whites (OE $395 p.p.$100 extra to enter the water, paid on board)
- Visit the Wadlata Cultural Centre