Starts: Adelaide SA, Australia
Ends: Perth WA, Australia
On The Road
The journey is approximately 4000 kilometres – An average days driving is about 400-500 kilometres.
Although the journey is the same as the Perth to Adelaide tour through the Nullarbor, this tour has a focus on the South West of Western Australia and experiencing this stunning coastline between Esperance, Albany and Margaret River area.
The landscape though this region is so diverse from the beautiful beaches and coastal walks of Cape Le Grand through to the Stirling Ranges, Tingle Trees and Kauri Forests and tall timber country on the way to Margaret River.
The Tree Top Walk, Fire Tree Lookout, Ngilgi Cave and a Koomal Dreaming Aboriginal Culture Experience add value to the natural beauty of this region.
Tour Highlights Include
- Explore the Flinders Ranges with some bushwalks
- Sleep in a swag.
- Swim with the Australian Sealions and Dolphins (OE: $195 p.p.) Will have to know your intentions before the tour departs.
- Learn to surf ($40 cash paid at the beach) Will need to have minimum numbers of 4 for this activity to go ahead. Involvement to be told to the guide on day 1
- Travel through the true Nullarbor and see the Great Australian Bight
- Take a picture at Australia’s most famous roadsign! The one and only sign with the Camel, Wombat and Kangaroo
- Visit Cape Le Grand National Park, where the kangaroos are relaxing on the beach
- See the Stirling Ranges and climb Frenchmen’s Peak with a stunning view as reward
- Climb the Fire Tree Lookout
- Do the Tree Top Walk and walk through an ancient forest
- Experience the Aboriginal Culture with the Koomal Dreaming Aboriginal Cultural Experience
- Explore the Ngilgi cave and experience stunning stalactite, stalagmite, helicitite and shawl formations.
- We could say visit, but instead we want you to taste Margaret River area that offers delicious wines, cheeses, chocolates, ice-creams and more!
The following items are included in the price:
- Transport – air-conditioned mini coach with a max 18 passengers
- All meals-from lunch day 1 to lunch day 10
- 4 nights bush camping (3 no facilities),and other nights on camp grounds with showers and toilets.
- If the weather is unreliable the guide may suggest to the group to stop in an accommodated premises – this is at the individuals own cost.
- All camping equipment (excl. sleeping bag) Please bring your own
- All national park entry fees and GST
- Tree Top Walk
- Aboriginal Culture Experience in Western Australia.
- Ngilgi Cave Entrance Fees