Starts: Mission Beach QLD 4852, Australia
Ends: Mission Beach QLD 4852, Australia
During the course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature. Plus, the course is just fun ? it?s serious, but still allows for lots of laughter in between the focused learning.
You will need to have Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
What will you learn?
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills. Topics include:
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Day 1 Classroom & Pool
- Day 2 Two Island Dives
- Day 3 Two Great Barrier Reef Dives (weather permitting)
- All Dive Equipment and Wetsuits
- All text books and PIC Card
- Lunch on Day 2 & 3