Starts: Noosa Heads QLD, Australia
Ends: Noosa Heads QLD, Australia
During a Kanu Kapers Australia Self Guided Kayak Tour, you will have the opportunity to intimately experience a side of Australia that you won’t find in the hustle and bustle of city sightseeing. Paddle your kayak to secluded locations on a well supported kayak tour and truly experience the natural beauty and wildlife of the Noosa Everglades, an ancient water way that has remained unchanged for thousands of years.
- After a thorough kayak lesson and support lead your own adventure through the curvaceous waterways
- Hear and see birdlife that most people only get to experience through books
- Take a leisurely swim in the cool, tannin coloured waters of the upper Noosa River
- Relax under the shade of the she-oak and tea-trees
- Take photographs of the brilliant blue Australian sky, mirrored with the tea-trees and Banksia flowers in the glassy tannin coloured waters
- Glide past flocks of Pelicans as they rest in the calm, shallow waters of Lake Cootharaba
Paddle to Lake Cootharabah, Kinaba (Sir Thomas Hiley) Information Centre, Noosa Everglades and the upper Noosa River
What to bring:
Sun hat, rash vest, board shorts, insect repellent, sunscreen, camera, 2 litres of water per person,and sense of adventure!
Kayaking and Safety Equipment, Esky with Morning Tea and Lunch in Esky, map with photo and text, land mark orientation & kayaking tuition for your own Everglades kayaking adventure.
Kanu Kapers Australia, award winning and one of Australia?s leading canoe and kayak adventure companies. Located just north of Noosa on the Sunshine Coast in beautiful Queensland, Australia. We offer guided and self guided kayaking and canoeing tours to the Noosa Everglades, plus white water canoe & kayak adventures for individuals and groups throughout Australia.