Starts: Adelaide SA, Australia
Ends: Adelaide SA, Australia
This tour is perfect for those want to combine a shared discovery experience with free time to explore the island for themselves. Spend a night at the picturesque seaside town of Penneshaw before commencing your 2 day Kangaroo Island Wilderness Explorer tour.
End your trip with a third night on Kangaroo Island with time to yourself, before returning to Adelaide. Please note that a big part of enjoying the organised tour component of this package is active hands-on participation including meal preparation, washing dishes and generally assisting your friendly, tireless guide. As with all nature based experiences, animal interaction cannot be guaranteed and all relevant safety restrictions apply.
- Pick-up and set-down at selected Adelaide and Glenelg hotels/hostels
- Choose morning (KI34CC) or evening (KI34CCP) return ferry from Kangaroo Island to Cape Jervis or Adelaide
- Return SeaLink coach and ferry travel
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Penneshaw; 1 night prior to and 1 night following the 2 day Kangaroo Island Wilderness Explorer tour
- 2 days small coach touring with an experienced and friendly guide
- All entry fees to Kangaroo Island attractions
- Visit Rob’s Shearing and Sheep Dogs, Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery, Seal Bay Conservation Park, Little Sahara sand dunes, Vivonne Bay, Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, Flinders Chase National Park, Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch
- 1 night accommodation at Vivonne Bay Lodge in dormitory or private rooms as priced below, all with shared bathroom facilities and free WiFi. Includes use of kayaks, bikes and sand-boards
- Meals: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner during the 2 day Kangaroo Island Wilderness Explorer tour