Starts: Adelaide SA, Australia
Ends: Adelaide SA, Australia
You will see the incredible rock formation of Wilpena pound and the Ranges themselves. This is a tour that includes an abundance of wildlife, wilderness, local aboriginal artworks and culture as well as multiple accommodation options from sleeping under the stars in a tent to luxury Eco-Villas.
You’ll search for the rare Yellow Footed Rock Wallaby, see an abundance of Kangaroos, Emus and Wedge Tailed Eagles. Visit ancient Aboriginal cave paintings, meet the locals and enjoy camp fires and camp cooking.
Accommodation in pre-erected safari tents, with a variety of upgrade options.
- Group Eco Tour
- Unique and rare Australian Wildlife
- Spectacular Outback Landscapes
- Aboriginal Rock Art Sites
- Flinders Ranges National Park
- Mambray Creek National Park
- Historic Township of Quorn
- Warrens Gorge Conservation Park
- Melrose, the oldest town in the Flinders Ranges
- Camp Fires
- Kanyaka Outback Ruins
- World famous Wilpena Pound
- Bunyeroo and Brachina Gorges
- Moralana Scenic Track
- The deserted Willochra Plains
- Southern Flinders Ranges
- Clare Valley wine tasting
- All Meals Included