Starts: Sydney NSW, Australia
Ends: Sydney NSW, Australia
Latching on in the Climb Base below the Bradfield Highway, you will walk on catwalks past the south-east pylon, directly over Sydney Harbour, until you meet the base of the Bridge?s lower arch on the Opera House side. Here you will commence your ascent as you rise to the peak of the lower arch. At this point, you will break through to the upper arch by taking a staircase to the summit. After a summit celebration with your group, you cross the spine of the Bridge to the Darling Harbour side to make your descent to our Climb Base. This Climb has more pace and fewer stops than BridgeClimb.
Every ticket to the top includes:
- Climb group photograph
- BridgeClimb cap
- Certificate of achievement
- Free entry to The Pylon Lookout
- 2 ? hours long, max. 12 people per group.
- 1,002 steps.
- Ideal for independently-minded folk who just want to fast-track it to the top.
- With fewer stops, this climb is perfect for people with a higher level of general fitness.