Starts: Melbourne VIC, Australia
Ends: Melbourne VIC, Australia
Sniff, swirl, sip and skol an incredible range of ales and lagers along with dry & sweet ciders, strawberry & blueberry wines, ports, sparkling and kombuchas in a range of venues as diverse as the products they create. This is the Yarra Valley like you have never tasted it before!
Your tour includes:
- Fantastic Venues: Visit 4-5 breweries, cideries & distilleries in the Yarra Valley including VIP brewery floor access (when available).
- Gourmet Food: Gourmet lunch with tasting paddle and complimentary drink (beer or cider). We can cater for vegetarian, vegan and most allergies – contact us if you have any specific requirements.
- Generous Tastings & Drinks: Enjoy generous tasting sessions, paddles & complimentary drinks throughout the day.
- Small Group Touring: We enjoy small group, flexible touring in our customized, air-conditioned mini-buses (max 13 people).
- Fantastic Variety: With dozens of beer styles and seasonal brews coupled with a large variety of gins, apple, pear and blueberry ciders, wines, sparklings and ports this tour is fantastic for beer lovers and non beer lovers alike (most stops have a mix of drinks available).
- The Best Guides: Our guides are fun loving, alcohol guru?s who will take you on a journey through the entertaining history of drinking.
Runs: Mon + Thursday + Friday + Saturday + Sunday. Pick-up: 9am ? 10am. Drop-off: 5.30pm ? 6.30pm.
Departs from: Federation Square, St Kilda, Lilydale train station and central hotel pick-ups available. Note: We do not pick-up in the Yarra Valley.