Starts: Adelaide SA, Australia
Ends: Adelaide SA, Australia
Take time to sample some of the Barossa’s finest wines and gourmet food that makes this wine region so special. On this tour we will visit four cellar doors including the world-famous Wolf Blass Visitor Centre and enjoy a delicious 2-course lunch at Saltram Wine Estate.
- Morning pick up and evening set down at selected Adelaide Hotels
- Full day guided small coach tour with expert commentary by local driver/guide
- Morning tea and tastings at TeAro Estate, Williamstown
- Wine tastings at Kellermeister, Lyndoch
- Visit to Maggie Beer?s Farm Shop*
- Delicious 2 course Barossa lunch at Saltram Wine Estate, Angaston (choice of 3 main courses)
- Cellar door tastings at Wolf Blass Visitor Centre, Nuriootpa
- Wine tastings at the award winning Pindarie Cellar Door, Gomersal
If you have any special dietary requirements please contact us and let us know.
Itinerary subject to change and some of the inclusions may be replaced temporarily without notice.
*Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop may not be available during school holidays and peak periods and free time will be spent on the main street of Tanunda instead.